Property valuation has many different characteristics behind it. And in this episode, Nick Matts joins us to make us understand the different types of valuations, end results on valuations, why it differs and the risk that comes with it. He also gives us his expert opinions on looking at properties and renovating them for revaluation.
In this episode:
- The definition and role of a valuer.
- Reasons why valuations come in underneath what someone’s paid for it.
- The different types of valuations.
- Reason behind getting different results on valuations.
- Navigating the different numbers when looking at properties.
- Important things they look for when revaluating properties after renovations.