In this episode, we talk to Anthony Perkiss, Chief Executive Officer of the Illawarra Credit Union. Anthony has more than 25 years of experience across retail banking, wealth management, superannuation and investment banking. We are going to talk about the lending industry, risk perceptions, credit policy, decision-making processes on loaners, exposure limits on loans and so much more.
- Anthony shares his professional background.
- Things that have changed in the industry.
- Explaining risk perceptions in the industry of lending.
- Understanding credit policy.
- The process of making decisions on loaners.
- Working within exposure limits on approving loans.
- Anthony’s perspective on the market outlook.