Seasoned Property Investor, author and property specialist, Chris Gray shares in this episode how he started out, the lessons he learned along the way and a lot of valuable insights on diving into Property Investment and growing a property portfolio.
In this episode
- Journey of Chris as a property investor.
- On buying a property 7x his income.
- Advice received on handling finances.
- Looking at things as a business instead of a hobby.
- On getting declined, being better informed and determination on seeking for a bank that would help.
- Insights on banks’ preferences on properties approved for loans.
- Advice for first-time investors.
- On jumping in, making mistakes and ideal targets.
- Different possible scenarios in the market.
- On Education, Advisers and trying something new.
- Lifestyle changes and benefits from getting into the business of real estate.