What would it mean to you if you can grow and scale your property portfolio so you can have the option to retire early?
Welcome to the Australian Property Investment Podcast. In each episode, we ask a guest expert to share their key insights for aspiring investors to make confident property choices.
In this week’s episode, Ross Le Quesne, Aussie’s Former No. 1 Broker and founder of Billion Dollar Broker shares with us his expertise and experience when it comes to property investing.
He talks about the major difference between people who engaged with a qualified team to buy their property investment versus those people who do everything themselves.
He also shares his insights on whether to buy high quality vs a large number of properties and how you can navigate uncomfortable conversations with clients about rates if you’re a mortgage broker.
If you want to learn more about how Ross successfully grew his property portfolio and the top lessons he learned from his property investing journey then make sure to listen to this episode!
Looking for expert conversations that educate investors like yourself to help you build a quality property portfolio? You’re in the right place. Stay tuned!
00:00 – Intro
01:44 – The Parallels Between Property Investing & a Mortgage Broking Business
07:20 – Reflecting on the Broker-Client Relationship
12:33 – Ross’s Property Investment Portfolio Journey
22:04 – Buying High Quality vs a Large Number of Properties
24:11 – Conversations with Clientele about Rates
29:12 – Ross’s Key Lessons from his Property Investing Journey
32:19 – Conclusions
34:37 – Outro
About Our Host:
Aaron-Christie David is the founder of Atelier Wealth and a Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) approved Mortgage Broker. Aaron’s focus is clear – supporting property investors make confident decisions to build their property portfolio. He has been recognised in the MPA Top 100 Broker rankings for the last three years.
With over 10 years in financial services experience, with a career spanning Wizard Home Loans and Commonwealth Bank, Aaron’s decision to become a broker was to help more Australians fearlessly buy investment properties to achieve intergenerational wealth.
Connect with Aaron:
• Visit the website: https://atelierwealth.com.au/
• Follow Aaron on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaronchristiedavid
• Follow Aaron on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-christie-david-a7482a21/
• Subscribe to Atelier Wealth’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdm2ssEHel1kyQLAHGvNPQ
Connect with Ross:
• Email Ross at: email@example.com
• Visit his website: https://rosslequesne.com.au/
• Follow Ross on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mortgagebroker-coach/
• Follow Ross on Facebook: https://facebook.com/rosslequesne/
• Follow Ross on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billiondollarbroker_/
• Follow Ross on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/rosslequesne
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!