In this episode, we talk to Arjun Paliwal the Head of Research and Founder of InvestorKit. He will talk us through how we can use data to conduct due diligence, build our portfolios and more. We also talk about common mistakes investors make and how to handle those.
- Is investing in property part heart and part science?
- Making decisions using data driven due diligence.
- Tracking lead and lag factors.
- The rationale behind selling his own car.
- Common mistakes people make in their portfolios.
- Handling couples with different risk appetites in investing.
- Advice for investors who are stuck.