What are the things you need to look out for when signing contracts and getting guarantor loans for properties you want to purchase? In this episode, Jennifer Barnes gives us a low-down on guarantor loans and shares with us the perfect time for us to engage the services of a conveyancer. Also, if you are looking to buy a property from your parents’ cash gift to you, you’ll want to listen to this to get advice on what you need to do.
- The right time that purchasers need to engage the services of a conveyancer.
- Understanding the 3 stages to a conveyance.
- Jennifer explains how contracts and settlements work.
- The process of signing contracts for approval.
- The importance of having a pre-settlement inspection.
- Breaking down 3 scenarios on processes for cash gifts from parents.
- Things to look out for when purchasing a deceased estate.