When purchasing properties, how do you know when it’s time to engage the services of a conveyancer? In this episode, Louise Willows of Conveyancing One Pty Ltd shares her expertise and insights on conveyancing. We discuss the importance of conveyancers in property purchases, the challenges and options for purchasers on handling missed settlements, timeframes in reviewing contracts, and so much more.
- The ideal client experience when engaging a conveyancer.
- The estimated time of reviewing and providing feedback on contracts.
- Ideal clients of a conveyancer – do you need one?
- Difference between joint tenants and tenants in common.
- Purchasing properties through SMSFs.
- Challenges and options for purchasers on missed settlements.
- What happens to missed settlements when it’s the bank’s and vendor’s faults.
- The 2 types of deposits and the mechanics behind them.