Ready to master your personal money story and transform your financial life for good?
Welcome to the Australian Property Investment Podcast. In each episode, we ask a guest expert to share their key insights for aspiring investors to make confident property choices.
In this week’s episode, Kylie Sultana, Practice Development Manager at Creo Wealth and creator of Money Management course, shares her insights and tools to improve your relationship with money and create a financial plan aligned with your values and goals.
She also talks about her insights on the Barefoot Investor strategy, how to understand and rewrite your money story, how to effectively quantify your return on investment, how older and younger couples approach financial planning and retirement differently, why Kylie created her money course and how it can help you take control of your financial well-being, and so much more!
If you want to learn how to reframe your mindset around money so you can become more empowered and make better financial choices, then make sure to listen to this episode!
About Our Host:
Aaron-Christie David is the founder of Atelier Wealth and a Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) approved Mortgage Broker. Aaron’s focus is clear – supporting property investors to make confident decisions to build their property portfolio. He has been recognised in the MPA Top 100 Broker rankings for the last three years.
With over 10 years in financial services experience, with a career spanning Wizard Home Loans and Commonwealth Bank, Aaron’s decision to become a broker was to help more Australians fearlessly buy investment properties to achieve intergenerational wealth.
Connect with Aaron:
- Visit the website: https://atelierwealth.com.au/
- Follow Aaron on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaronchristiedavid
- Follow Aaron on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-christie-david-a7482a21/
- Subscribe to Atelier Wealth’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdm2ssEHel1kyQLAHGvNPQ
Connect with Kylie:
- Follow Kylie on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyliesultana/
- Visit Creo Wealth’s website: https://creowealth.com.au/
- Follow Creo Wealth on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creowealth
- Follow Creo Wealth on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creowealth
- Check out Kylie’s Money Management Course: https://creowealth.com.au/money-management-course/