Property auctions can be daunting. But did you know that there are things that can help you stack the odds in your favour and give yourself the best chance of succeeding?
Welcome to the Australian Property Investment Podcast. In each episode, we ask a guest expert to share their key insights for aspiring investors to make confident property choices.
In this week’s episode, Matthew Everingham, Auctioneer and Director of Richard Matthew’s Real Estate shares with us everything that you need to know about property auctions.
He talks about the difference between an auction and a private treaty, the pre-auction mechanics that need to happen and dealing with unethical agents. Matthew also walks us through what happens during an auction day, gives some insights on using a buyer’s agent to bid, and a whole lot more nitty-gritty about property auctions.
If you want to learn some tips and tricks that can help you go in strong and hopefully win your dream property, then make sure to listen to this episode!
Looking for expert conversations that educate investors like yourself to help you build a quality property portfolio? You’re in the right place. Stay tuned!
About Our Host:
Aaron-Christie David is the founder of Atelier Wealth and a Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) approved Mortgage Broker. Aaron’s focus is clear – supporting property investors make confident decisions to build their property portfolio. He has been recognised in the MPA Top 100 Broker rankings for the last three years. With over 10 years in financial services experience, with a career spanning Wizard Home Loans and Commonwealth Bank, Aaron’s decision to become a broker was to help more Australians fearlessly buy investment properties to achieve intergenerational wealth.
Connect with Aaron:
- Visit the website: https://atelierwealth.com.au/
- Follow Aaron on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaronchristiedavid
- Follow Aaron on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-christie-david-a7482a21/
- Subscribe to Atelier Wealth’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdm2ssEHel1kyQLAHGvNPQ
Connect with Matthew:
- Email Matthew at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the website: https://www.richardmatthews.com.au/
- Follow Matthew on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattheweveringham/
- Follow Richard Matthews Real Estate on Facebook: https://facebook.com/RichardMatthewsRealEstate
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!